My Philosophy and Approach
I’m committed to helping people to overcome their emotional difficulties and achieve a better quality of life, through the strengthening of their personality.
Knowing yourself more deeply and better gives you the possibility of making more satisfying choices, leading to a more fulfilling life.
I help my patients understand their struggles better and how they developed, which makes it easier for them to handle their emotional difficulties. This process enhances their capacity to understand themselves and others better, and with greater truth. It also leads to further development of certain aspects of the personality that enable people to both tolerate emotionally challenging situations and position themselves better in order to achieve their goals in life.
- I do individual psychotherapy and psychoanalysis
- I work with adults only.
- I am fluent in English, Spanish and French.
- I have extensive experience with both the local population and with expats and foreigners from all over the world.
Upon qualifying as a psychologist specialised in clinical psychology, I obtained the following degrees:
- 1997: Postgraduate diploma in Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy, University of Kent at Canterbury, Canterbury, UK.
- 1998: Masters in Psychoanalytic Studies, University College London (UCL), London, UK.
- 1999: Masters in Developmental Psychology (child and adolescent), University College London (UCL), London, UK.
- 2010: PhD in Psychology (under the supervision of professor Peter Fonagy), University College London (UCL), London.
- I hold the Swiss Federal titles of Psychologist and of Psychotherapist by the Office Fédéral de la Santé Publique (OFSP)
- I am licensed to practice in the Canton of Geneva, both as a clinical psychologist and as a psychotherapist.
- I am a full member of Swiss Federation of Psychologists (FSP) and of the Geneva Association of Psychologists (AGpsy)
By Appointment Only
Address: Rue du Conseil-Général 6, 1205 Geneva.
Telephone: +41 79 725 86 32